Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Week 4, Thing 9

Well, this exercise was fun. I really liked Merlin's RSS feed on Geocaching. I was out hiking one day and ran into 2 people who were geocaching. They explained it to me, and said they go all over the country hiking and enjoying this new sport. It is a new, fun way to explore that is just beginning to catch on.

I also liked Feedster. I imagine I will return to Feedster to find other good RSS feeds on topics that interest me. It seemed to be the easiest for me to use, and had the most interesting feeds. There's a whole new world out there that I would have never known about.

1 comment:

JimD said...

Gadzooks, you're zippin through this program with lightning speed. Hey, do your downtrodden BCPL liaisons a favor. If you bump into co-workers who are having trouble please give 'em a hand. One of the goals of this program is to develop a culture where we help each other learn all the new technologies that life is throwing at us!!!!!!