Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week 6 - Thing 14

Several thoughts about "Technorati. Of course, it's a great way to locate blog posts. I looked at doing a keyword search for "learning 2.0" in Blog posts, Tags and the Blog Directory. I got 3,692 hits with the keyword search, and my search term came up highlighted. It seemed like all the results were from blogspot. The Tag search only gave me 3 hits of Blog postings, and the Blog Directory gave me 152 hits.

Lots of ideas and thoughts about "Learning 2.0" came up in the postings. Mostly I loved the Blog name "Infolitter". There is so much information "out there" that "litter" seemed like a perfectly descriptive name. Wish I had thought of it first!

Exploring the top blogs, searches and favorites was fun. However, I felt like you really have to be "into" a topic to use them. By just browsing, I felt like I was in the middle of a conversation without knowing what everyone was talking about.

No comments: