Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 21

I found Podcast.net pretty slow on our computers. I liked Yahoo Podcasts, but had trouble finding one that had an RSS feed. I added the Business Week Cover Stories Podcast to my Bloglines account. It's a good site that provides interviews with the writers and editors and they offer their impressions and insights about the print story.

I did find some Podcasts that I would like to investigate, such as learning Spanish. For library purposes, there are multitudes of podcasts that are useful. I could see BCPL adding them as a link from the Home Page. There were several children's book radio podcasts and a "Storynory" podcast that offers free audio stories for children. "English as a Second Language" is a useful podcast also. There were lots of sites for learning languages. There is a world of opportunity out there!

No comments: