Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week 6 - Thing 15




OK, I watched the video "The Machine is Us/ing Us" and now I get it. This is really big. I now understand what Library 2.0 and Web 2.0 means. And, now Learning 2.0 makes sense to me. I mean, I originally thought this was a good learning experience and I supported the initiative, even though it is a big drain on time with our busy work schedules. Now I see the importance of going through this exercise. Sometimes it takes awhile for the detail to spin around in the brain before the pieces begin to come together and then emerge into a big WOW!

So, this is something that we are part of. Not just the younger generations who are growing up with the new ideas and participatory technology. It's exciting and a real opportunity to think "outside the box".

No comments: